My neighbor won’t stop complaining

Yes that system seems to be a good bargain. However this ZOSI 8CH 1080P Security Camera System Outdoor with 1TB Hard Drive H.265+ 8 Channel 5MP Lite Video DVR Recorder with 8X 1080P HD 1920TVL Weatherproof CCTV Cameras From the same seller might be a better deal. It comes with 4 more cameras. i mean you only save $48 if you buy the cameras separately after but I would spend the money to get it all at once.

But in all ernest, I would recomend people send just a little bit more for a PoE with NVR setup. ZOSI 5MP H.265+ PoE Home Security Camera System Outdoor Indoor, 8CH 2K PoE NVR with 1TB HDD You are not relying on how long the cable is (within reason). Not to mention when you are drilling holes in your house, all you have to drill is a small hole to pass just the wire through.

Same (mostly) as the one you linked but $25 cheaper. Of course the one you link to has a $25 coupon, but those coupons are not always there.

Still the one you linked to is a good deal. And if you say it is working good them Awesome.
Maybe you could get a dog who doesn’t like people coming near their property? Then she would prob. add the dog to her list of complaints. Maybe you could get one of those motion detection sprinklers that people use for stray cats to stay off their property? Set a few up along where de would come? I’m not sure how they’d work? Cameras connected to the internet and stored on the World Wide Web is sketchy to me. And seems hypothetically hackable by numerous sources. Just sayin. Have you ever just said I will no longer discuss my chickens so please don’t ever bring them back up? Or something on those lines? Not mean just assertively?

Because 1) they closed the schools for COVID, 2) the general concensus is that anyone who isn't working in a physical job is lazy, 3) they're pretty sure all teachers are Communists who are brainwashing the children.
Teachers are not lazy. They work hard.
I can say from experience though... (I’m 37 now) when I was a child in school (catholic then public) there were some teachers that were very bad. But there are very bad people in all walks of life.
Only now there are agendas people are forced to follow in their jobs or quit. Again, in all walks of life.
I won’t go into details but I’m sure you could use your imagination.
The whole world has gone mad and the people trying to live with a sound mind and common sense are the ones who get prosecuted.

I have six hens, under the county limit. When they lay, they sing egg songs. Sometimes I can dissuade them with a little shouting or feed, but normally that’s what they do.

My neighbor is on me constantly to shut them up. She, I swear truth, videoed a recording of them claiming they were louder than a jet plane flying into the nearby airport. I asked her if she’d appreciate me videoing her dinner parties for sound. She denies she has any.

Anyway. The rule in our county is that ppl can make noise until 10 pm. Everyone puts up with others leaf blowes, construction noise, adolescent musical tries and so forth because there’s not a choice about it. And as my birds are legal, same situation.

She keeps insisting on more talking about it, and I think I am done, but she is just the biggest Karen ever.

Should I just ignore her from now on?
Seriously, be careful she may go beyond videos recording. Poisoning them is certainly not impossible. I'd put a camera up on the property line and, maybe a motion light.

I’m so sorry you have to worry about this. I would definitely try to get some sort of cameras to make sure she doesn’t try anything funny. Best of luck- there are some real Karens out there. :barnie

Coming Through Help Me GIF by Will & Grace

Back
Top Bottom