My neighbors are complaining about...

You are AWESOME! Passive aggressiveness is a wonderful thing
lau.gif
gig.gif

I'd rather see something 1/2 as good as what you have built than see 3/4in PVC pipe greenhouse with plastic and duck tape doors.
Or steel/alumininum frame glass construction etc...

Your stuff actually blends with nature and would probably be missed by the average passerby unless they were looking for it.
AND it's enviornmentaly friendly consturction.

I'd go by and complain every time they park their steel, plastic, alumininum, and rubber car that is NOT painted to match the neighborhood out in the driveway because it's an eyesore....

"Fight fire with explosives," I always say...

Last edited:
You know what would change their minds about your garden and fence? Get them into a garden magazine, Pics and all. Then give each of them a copy after you remove the wood pile.
See how they take that.

Edited to add
Or you could go and decorate you prop. with a few old cars and anything esle to make it look like a "good ol boy" lives there.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I love your place !! Forget the neighbors- Sounds like they got a corn cob stuck up their HELLO!!!
I once made a flower pot from an old commode for my granny when she was gone to town- I put it int he front side yard of her house . She fussed for a long time until the petunias I planted in it started blooming and trailing over the commode. Then the other little old ladies were calling and say how cute that was with all the flowers in it. It stayed in her yard for around 20 years until a tree fell and broke it!! LOL

Quote:
I was going to say that also. Submit them to a magazine like mother earth news. You have a wonderful garden, and I LOVE the arbor. If anything, the fence and arbor matches with your surroundings.
Heck with the neighbors, they don't know what they are complaining about.
smack.gif

Bluemoon

Boy they have a lot of nerve! Looks great to me!

You could always find a huge plastic purple gorilla statue or the like to block their view.
lau.gif

I love your landscaping. Your neighbors don't belong on a wooded lot. They sound like they belong in an apartment complex. Or better yet an asylum.

Back
Top Bottom