This:
28521_stickstuff_001.jpg

And this:
28521_stickstuff_003.jpg

So I did this:
28521_stickstuff_004.jpg

Na na na na na naaaaa
wee.gif

I have yet to hear if my "wall" is sufficient. Apparently if something is "different" it's wrong! I also did this:

28521_stickstuff_002.jpg

So every time they drive by they have to see HAPPY. Some people are just so miserable.....

I love the arbor! Might build one of those myself.

Some people have no taste - if its not prepackaged, store bought tidy then it is just wrong in their eyes. My goodness get an old couch and some tires and broken chairs and put them on your porch or something.

Maybe then they will appreciate how tidy your yard is - even if it isn't their style.

My inlaws are like these people that are complaining - never will make them happy. Althought I sure did love your attempts by putting the words on your mailbox.

I actually thought your landscaping was really pretty... almost the Primitive Americana country decor that some people strive for and can never figure out.

Even with the wood pile, I love what you did with the place!
wee.gif

I love the arbor and fence! I plan on adding fencing like that to my chicken yard. That way it'll look better. Let you're neighbor's complain. They just don't know how to apprieciate the beauty of using "waste" items!

Back
Top Bottom