My neighbors free range rooster!

Figured wrapping a large stick around the neighbors head was a little to harsh.
Does this roo come over at same time each day? Maybe a water hose??

The dumplings comment was in jest. I apologize. People frustrate me.
I doubt you will be able to keep him away with such a treatment. Getting caught doing so too much could get you in trouble with respect to mistreatment.

I would be into denying him access without actually harming him, or making him disappear without evidence. Will cover your butt in the event neighbor decides to respond unfavorably.

They probably wouldn’t. We have a stray dog that tried to get into my rabbit hutch and they said they were full and wouldn’t come and get the dog either.

These are your tax dollars at work. :he

Ditto the water hose idea. Make visitation so miserable he won’t want to come back. That said, sounds as if his home life might not be great. Understandably he’d rather hang out at your place.

Getting caught doing so too much could get you in trouble with respect to mistreatment.
Really?
They person already said to shoot the rooster, spraying it with a hose is not mistreatment. I use the hose on mine when they hop into the vegetable garden.
I wonder what you would think about the chicken-stick I use when my unruly bantam has his eyes on my legs?

Really?
They person already said to shoot the rooster, spraying it with a hose is not mistreatment. I use the hose on mine when they hop into the vegetable garden.
I wonder what you would think about the chicken-stick I use when my unruly bantam has his eyes on my legs?
Two or three wrongs do not make a right. My much more capable roosters do not need sticks to keep them in line as I know how to manage them properly so they can even be around children,

Two or three wrongs do not make a right. My much more capable roosters do not need sticks to keep them in line as I know how to manage them properly so they can even be around children,
Haha yeah so do I, the freezer is the solution, or were you thinking more of a cuddle him approach? I tolerate my little cock because he is a feisty one, that’s why I like him. You sound like you think I beat him, jeesh, the stick to keep him in line is better than a punt ain’t it?

Back
Top Bottom