My new addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adorable girl! I have always wanted a zebra but I know I don't have near enough equine experience to even consider actually getting one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I think she will just be a pasture pet, a farm called Zebra R Us breaks and trains theirs to ride but they start them REAllY young. I purchased her at 11 months old. I do plan to breed her, i know someone that has a Zebra stud.

lol you better watch talking about breeding
hide.gif
I was almost stoned on here for breeding my dog lol..... Anyways kidding aside, shes a beautiful little thing,your lucky to have her. My mother has been wanting one for 20 years who knows she might get one
big_smile.png

BTW Good Luck With Her Future Foals
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I think she will just be a pasture pet, a farm called Zebra R Us breaks and trains theirs to ride but they start them REAllY young. I purchased her at 11 months old. I do plan to breed her, i know someone that has a Zebra stud.

lol you better watch talking about breeding
hide.gif
I was almost stoned on here for breeding my dog lol..... Anyways kidding aside, shes a beautiful little thing,your lucky to have her. My mother has been wanting one for 20 years who knows she might get one
big_smile.png

BTW Good Luck With Her Future Foals
thumbsup.gif

Thats true!!! That would be years from now anyways!! Thanks for the warning
wink.png

Oh she is adorable. Congrats.
When I was a kid a couple down the street from me had a zorse named Odey. He was the wildest colored critter you have ever seen. If I remember correctly he was a twh/zebra. Gaited and all, fun to ride and very goofy. His only fault was he hated the neighbors dogs and I really didn't blame him. The dogs had gone after a calf that was born in the paddock and Odey stomped the life out of one and took a big chunk of meat out one of the other dogs backside.

Streakinstones- you have a very gorgeous animal! I wish you the best of luck training her and giving her a great new home. I see nothing wrong with keeping an exotic as long as you can take proper care of them, which it sounds like you do. Being a horse owner for many years, it must be great to finally have your dream "horse"! I just got mine a few years ago, a big black shire! I love him to death
smile.png
I knew that keeping a draft horse would be more work than a riding horse, so I did my research and made sure I had the proper resources before I even got him. So, like I said before, I wish you the best of luck! Be sure to keep us all updated when you find the time
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom