My new additions* formerly ducks wanted in Eastern CT

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Henrietta23, Feb 28, 2009.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Songster

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    lol , They usualy has all kinds of stuff

2. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Songster

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    So when exactly does it happen? Every Monday like I'm reading? 'Cause of course I'd want to show up in time to look at chickens and ducks and stay to see a few goats..... [​IMG]

3. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Songster

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    its suoused to start at 3 i believe but they usualu start at like 2-230

4. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Songster

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Might not get there until April vacation week. Don't get out of school until 3:00.
    I did get a response from someone on Craigs List. She has three blue swedish/runner ducks that she wants to find a good home for. As soon as we set up an area for them to be isolated from our current birds we will probably go pick them up. I wonder what they look like??

5. Ok, where is this Auction?!

How does one pay for the things they've won? Cash, Check?

6. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Songster

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
  7. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Songster

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    I will be picking up the three blue swedish/runner ducks this weekend. [​IMG] They will have to live on their own in my garden shed (in a pen) until we're sure they're healthy. Then we will integrate them. I'll still be keeping my eyes open for another khaki or two eventually. I just love these eggs!

8. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Songster

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    Went to the ladies house in westfield today to see what she had , She only had one old blue sweedishhen and said she wouldnt even sell it . I came home with a chocolate muscovy hen [​IMG]

She did have rouens ,cyuga and i seen a saxony hen and a rouen clair but i dunno if they are in thi country so it might be a mix but it was a big girl

9. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Songster

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:Pictures?????? Please. [​IMG]

10. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Songster

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i didnt take any [​IMG] but ill tell you they looked good and healthy and they were huge

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: