My new Ayam Cemanis

It looks like they’re both cockerels
Possibly, she might have ended up with 4 cockerals. As all of them have combs. But only 2 where crowing and the lady that had them, I think she kept them as breeding pairs (even though they aren't full grown yet). But even if all we got is roos, I will make it work and source out some pullets.

Dunno if posting in my post bumps it or anything, but a little update. I still only ever see one of them crowing. And my friend was over, and we each held one, and one was making more hen like little chirps and the other she would give him a little shake and he would make little rooster sounding clucks. So I am still holding out hope that I have a female.

Dunno if posting in my post bumps it or anything, but a little update. I still only ever see one of them crowing. And my friend was over, and we each held one, and one was making more hen like little chirps and the other she would give him a little shake and he would make little rooster sounding clucks. So I am still holding out hope that I have a female.
Hope it works out for you!

Back
Top Bottom