My New Black Lab Puppy!!

Rainstorm

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Lake Placid FLorida
Mines the one with a blue collar, Male, the other is my aunts we got for her, so whoever is going to the arcadia fl swap meet gets to see her cuz my aunt is meeting me there!
Their both really sweet, Mine looks kinda like my old lab I had for 14 years.

Any ideas on names?? I want something close to Blackie Or BJ (my 14 year old one I had was blackie, one that was stolen was Bj, Blackie Jr)
Mine
32404_101_1816.jpg

32404_101_1829.jpg

aunts
32404_101_1823.jpg

Both
32404_101_1818.jpg

I made these for my two lost black labs, They were the BEST dogs I had ever had. and from what I see so far this little booger is going to be a great dog to (I got bjs tag because he lost it before he was stolen, then I found it afterwards)
32404_101_1811.jpg

Blackie. This was taken just a couple months before he died.
32404_4541_1012474008712_1730903039_20802_4121923_n.jpg

BJ
32404_5620_1023778571319_1730903039_46532_6151163_n.jpg

What a cutie.. My D.D. brought home a resued 3 mos old black lab about a mos ago..Of course we let her keep her.Someone dumped her n her sister in a box in the woods behind one of my d.d.'s friends house..I never relized the white marking on the chest n sometimes ard the nails is a common trait.She named her pup marley.My next pup will be a rott named baby or sugar...We have or have had;;; popcorn,jessy,chomper,ronny,chief,skittlz,kendra...How about " BO" Im not good with naming pets,my kids are though...My d.d said "boomer" Have fun.This one is tireing me out...sooo full of puppy energy...wowow !! I forgot.

OMG good luck! LoL He's giving you or whom ever is taking the pictures the SAME looks Sarge gives me...He's too smart which is the problem... lol He's frustrating but I love him, hopefully he calms down SOMETIME soon....He's good with the chickens which I guess is what really counts right? Either way he's a doll lol and labs are probably some of the most loyal dogs I've ever known...Sarge just likes to mess with me...I swear He enjoys getting a rise out of me sometimes...
roll.png

We had a pair of lab rescues last year that looked a lot like those 2! Named them Nemo and Wizzer. Nemo lives on a big ranch now and Wizzer (now Sam) lives about 3 blocks from us.

Cutie pie!

Why don't you look up the word Black in different languages till you find one that sounds right to you!

depending on his behavior since you've had him, I'd say he looks like a 'punk', not a bad thing in anyway...but it's in the eyes lol or something similar for his name lol

he is adorable! as are blackie and bj. I'm sure you will have lots of fun with him. I think he looks like a Bacchus...sort of sounds like black if you take out the L!

Quote:
Maybe Rebel, cause he looks like he is going to be mischievous.
smile.png

My children have already told me that our next dog will be named, Hank, after the series, Hank the Cowdog series. They used to love those books when they were younger. It won't matter if the dog looks like a Hank(or even if she is a girl), they have already chosen the name.
roll.png

What an adorable pair of pups you and your aunt have!

This is Bingo, a rescued Lab. He's 93 pounds now, 4 years old and says he'd be happy to share his name if you want!
big_smile.png

Click to enlarge.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom