My new canada geese arent eating.

Ya there much more confortable here now. And well to own a Canada goose you have to either pinion it or cut its flight feathers to take there flight away. Its not like you can train them to stay home it just wont happen no matter how long you have them. One might argue confinining any wild bird takes away what there made for if that's the case. Im not here to argue those facts lets agree to disagree on it.

Last edited:
Ya there much more confortable here now. And well to own a Canada goose you have to either pinion it or cut its flight feathers to take there flight away. Its not like you can train them to stay home it just wont happen no matter how long you have them. One might argue confinining any wild bird takes away what there made for if that's the case. Im not here to argue those facts lets agree to disagree on it.

In GA we have non-migratory ones so we don't have to worry about them flying away. Other people think its a nuisance down here, but I like them. :) I guess that I have to be the odd one out of the bunch :p

Back
Top Bottom