My New Chichen House (Run's Started 9/21/09 #5)

wew, that's great very lux and big coop.

wew, US$ 500 as beginning? i only built mine with US$60. with US$ 500 i can build house for 5 peoples in my country. even with $60 spent on coop people will think i'm mad and need an appointment with doctor in here.
smile.png

and the most important, $60 worth so high here when it (maybe) worth low in US.
smile.png

good job.
thumbsup.gif

your coop is looking real nice. I wish I only spend 500 on mine.... the entire project is now over 3k. But there were parts of the project i would have done - chickens or not. The chickens just got me motivated to actualy rebuild that short 5 foot ugly fence I had.
now - its a nice 6 foot fence with far more privacy.

keep adding picts as you have time.

$500 isnt all that much to spent on building here. Just for one 2x4 is over $2 , I had plans for an 8x8 , but the hubby says if I'm going to spend the money do it bigger so he doesnt have a add on later.
Thats what he thinks . LOL

WOW 3k. dont think it will be that much. Hope not. I still have to get the wire and 2x2 boards for the runs.

Last edited:
Got that right Julie.. bigger is better now or later..
You know you will fill it up soon and need to add and addition to the condo they have now. That will be next years project. LOL

Nice coop.. can not wait to see the finished project. What a nice house for the new chicks. Cj

Quote:
inflation is getting pretty bad in the US. 60$ in my area will buy you two sheets of plywood and six 2x4s. thats it.

Back
Top Bottom