My New Chicks!!! PICS!!!

I'm sorry you are p***** off, but they are not 100% silkies. They may be half breeds. We silkie breeders have bred them for enough years to direct you in the right direction.

People are on this forum to help guide, give wisdom and knowledge and most of us are genuinely helpful and decent people. Whatever breed your chicks are, they are cute chicks!

Quote:
i think i already know that!!! but the point of my post here was to show my new chicks that i have hatched. its only my 2nd time...

Whew!
That got ugly for a minute!
big_smile.png
I'm sure nobody meant any disrespect. Many post pics of their chicks wanting feedback. In my experience everyone is very nice and helpful on this sight. Regardless of breed, your chicks are little angels, and I'm sure you love them as we all do ours!

Quote:
if i wanted feedback i would have asked! like what are they!!! all i wanted to do for the 3rd time, is, is to show my new chicks!!!

Quote:
most show breeders start culling there non showables at day old, at day old u tell there going have the right legand eye color if they have 5 toe and feathered legs and silkie feathers

did i ask for your opinions, no, all i wanted is to show my ''cute!'' fluffy new chicks!

Back
Top Bottom