My new Chicky's are here...My new Chicky's are here!!!

downstownlady

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
Conroe, TX
I just had to announce the arrival of my new Chicky's...3 Rocks, 3 Orps, 3 Gldn. Sexer's & 3 Estr Eggs. They are just adorable and seem to be taking to Chickenhood quite well. I almost lost one of the Rocks as she got underneath the waterer and almost suffocated. The only reason I found her is the paper toweling was wet so I lifted the waterer up and there she was. I snatched her up and held her as close to the lamp as possible without burning either one of us and I gently petted her so she would dry and warm up. It took about an hour but she finally came around. Now she is as fiesty as the rest of them. Gosh...I just felt awful so warning to those who have thee 1 gallon waterers...put something solid under neath it, because they will climb underneath there. I admit I was warned at Tractor Supply about them, but I am now a believer!!!

postpics.gif

tongue.png

Glad to hear she's alright!
smile.png

Quote:
The "this thread is worthless without pics" is one smiley. I found it on a website, copied the address, and then put it between
. (no spaces)

The img thing is right above these smileys:
smile.png
sad.png
big_smile.png
wink.png
hmm.png
tongue.png
lol.png
roll.png
cool.png
(not clicking the "more smilies" button)

Sorry...I also had one of my kids home today...so it took awhile to get a picture without help...LOL (I am already not a great photographer...).

55848_my_new_chickys.jpg

I have already fallen in love...but "Shelly" comes running up to see me everytime I come to check on them. Isn't she cute???

55848_shelly.jpg

WOW...These fuzzy little things are addictive, aren't they??? I am so in love...who would've thunk it??? (Except another Chicken Lover...LOL)

Back
Top Bottom