My New Coop! 3/14 Today's progress pic on post #356

This project has been put on hold except for weekends. I'm hoping for good weather this Saturday so I can work on the roof and door. I just got called back to work and will be starting again in the morning so I won't have any extra time for the next 8 months.

Oh no! I was hoping you'd have it done soon. It was coming along so well... Good thing you get money from the work. It really looks good though.

Quote:
SO, what time are you going to get up and go out and work on that coop on Saturday?

EARLY!!!
tongue.png

Glad you got called back to work Jared. I don't know if you are happy about it but I assume you are glad to have the money? My dh was off for three months before he found a job working nights on the "remodeling crew" at Wally World. He only worked there a few weeks and got to go to a day job in our own home town. He is happier than ever now. Wish we could win the lottery and he got to stay at home but oh, well
idunno.gif
at least, he is working.
You will be able to do whatever your heart desires now on the weekends for your flock.
thumbsup.gif

I had the day off today so I took my dog to the stud and then worked on shingling the coop. I almost finished but it got too dark to work. I only have about 1/2 hour worth of shingling left and it's done. I plan on getting the door installed this weekend. The weather has been beautiful the last couple days.

Back
Top Bottom