My new Ducks from Metzer Farms

Pics
Getting bigger every day! And messier! I keep trying to get pics of them but my life has been really hectic, I've got a bunch of things I need to get done this week with the garden, My grandmother passed away last week so we've got to get all that done with, pet sitting my great aunt and her sons animals over the weekend which includes 4 dogs, two of which have to be walked 3-4 times per day, a African Gray who hates everyones guts because he isn't ever taken out of his cage which only has a bell and two perches, two cats, and who knows how many fish. That's great! How many? I hope to see pics when they come.
It’s crazy how fast they grow! Don’t worry about getting pics, especially with all you’ve got going on! I’m sorry to hear about your grandma, hope you’re doing ok!

That’s a lot of animals to be pet sitting, you’re a trooper!

I only ordered 2 female welsh harlequins. I have some WH in the incubator as well, due a couple days after the shipped ones arrive. Started with 8 eggs, down to only 2 😭 which is why I placed an order too cause I was worried about only 1 hatching and being alone.

It’s crazy how fast they grow! Don’t worry about getting pics, especially with all you’ve got going on! I’m sorry to hear about your grandma, hope you’re doing ok!

That’s a lot of animals to be pet sitting, you’re a trooper!

I only ordered 2 female welsh harlequins. I have some WH in the incubator as well, due a couple days after the shipped ones arrive. Started with 8 eggs, down to only 2 😭 which is why I placed an order too cause I was worried about only 1 hatching and being alone.
They grow insanely fast! Thanks, I'm mostly ok. I hope both of your eggs hatch and the shipped ones arrive safe. I have one chicken egg under a broody it was supposed the be two but the other didn't make it, it hatches Sunday.

I finally got pictures of them!
Echo
IMG_20220512_095014.jpg

Simon
IMG_20220512_094937.jpg

Rose
IMG_20220512_094800.jpg

Puddle
IMG_20220512_094659.jpg

Back
Top Bottom