My new ducks! (m.s.a. PICS)

Oh, the preciousness!!!!

wee.gif

Beautiful Ducks! I have a question, How did you get the ducks from Hollderead? (sp?) I sent an email yesterday for 4 of their ducks and now I'm a little worried I'm too late in the season. Did you have to request many months in advance?

congrats on the progress you are making.
wee.gif

I got geese this weekend and they are adults. My geese acted in a lot of the same ways you describe. They have been coming around lately and are starting to follow me a little when I walk away from the pond.

Thank you everyone!!!

Quote:
Holderreads*
smile.png
.....What kind of ducks are you getting? They have a list on their website of ducks that are still available. Don't worry about them not emailing you back, because they are GREAT on contacting via email!! So, I bet you will get an email at the latest by tomorow. They send ducks in fall/winter because the weather is cooler. That being said, if they still have ducks available in the breed you want, I think that it isn't too late! Just wait for them to contact you back, and in the meantime, here is their website(I bet you already have seen it!): http://holderreadfarm.com/ .... and here is the page of ducks available (The ones without shading over them are the ducks still available): http://www.holderreadfarm.com/Fall_2010_adult_sales_list/Fall_2010_adult_sales_list_page.htm .... I just looked at it and the only ducks available are bantam
hmm.png

Thank you and I'm glad you are also having success with your geese!

Does m. s. a. stand for Mini Silver Appleyard? Your ducks are super cute and look very similar in coloring to my Welsh Harlequins, who I also got from Holderread's, along with Saxony. They were fantastic to work with and the ducks I recieved were stunning!

Congrats on your ducks!

Quote:
Yes, it does! Sorry, I'm too lazy to spell it all out
tongue.png
....Thank you and I did notice when I first started researching ducks, that the welsh harlequins look a lot like them in coloring. Interesting, huh!

Back
Top Bottom