My New Gorgeous Rooster!!

He's adorable! Reminds of my little bantam Cochin roo named Bruiser!
big_smile.png

I only have one Cochin, and he is my first and he definitely has personality plus! Since he was a chick he's had a very in-your-face attitude.

He's beautiful!!
love.gif

haha, they sure are in your face kind of birds! :D

are you planning to get more? I bet he would throw some nice babies. :)

No plans to get more, I'm a bit filled to the brim with chickens and I would need to build a penned area for outdoor time as they are so small. It was never my intention to get a Cochin, but TSC had some mixed bantams and this little Sultan was very sick so I bought him plus 5 more because of TSC's 6 chick policy. Anyway, Bruiser was in the mix and here we are now (4 roosters and 2 hens later LOL!).

No plans to get more, I'm a bit filled to the brim with chickens and I would need to build a penned area for outdoor time as they are so small. It was never my intention to get a Cochin, but TSC had some mixed bantams and this little Sultan was very sick so I bought him plus 5 more because of TSC's 6 chick policy. Anyway, Bruiser was in the mix and here we are now (4 roosters and 2 hens later LOL!).
lol, i know what you mean by filled to the brim...yeah, they do need protection...they are the first to disappear when free ranging. :) That's sad that he was sick :( haha! last time i got chicks from them (some light brahma's) i got 6 and only one was a girl...that was a bit of a bummer :)

lol, i know what you mean by filled to the brim...yeah, they do need protection...they are the first to disappear when free ranging. :) That's sad that he was sick :( haha! last time i got chicks from them (some light brahma's) i got 6 and only one was a girl...that was a bit of a bummer :)
Oh, I guess my odds weren't so bad LOL! The little Sultan actually ended up being deformed. He does pretty well though despite his handicap, and likes to show off and be the big bad rooster. Here's a picture of him, his name is Squinty, but he has several nicknames due to being one of the favorites.

And one when he was a baby that you can somewhat see his deformity, which is his squinty eye.

Oh, I guess my odds weren't so bad LOL! The little Sultan actually ended up being deformed. He does pretty well though despite his handicap, and likes to show off and be the big bad rooster. Here's a picture of him, his name is Squinty, but he has several nicknames due to being one of the favorites.

And one when he was a baby that you can somewhat see his deformity, which is his squinty eye.
lol!
Awe!! he's so cute!!
love.gif
I love that first pic, great timing!!

Back
Top Bottom