My New HORSE!!!!! I'm so excited!!

Oh Bear was sooooo adoorable today!!

I gave him a bubble bath and lots of hugs... and every time I tried to step away to leave his stall (4 hours in LOL), he would get this sorrowful look in his eyes and nudge me.. he was only happy with more hugs. Soo Adoooorable!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping to ride tomorrow. I have an appointment with a tack person (pitiful selections in the local 2 stores here) and hope to find him a bit that will be suitable. Then Im going to ride in the afternoon.. wooo hooo!! Hehe!!!
ya.gif

Sadly I am still lacking the proper bit for him... so no riding
sad.png
I'm getting super, super fustrated and about to order one online (and have to wait for it in the mail) if this lady doesent call me back tomorrow. Grrr!

However.. Juan... I did ride him at the farm last month and you can see the utube video I linked on the first page.. the farm took those 5 short vids of him and you can see him in action. Riding him at the farm was great, He does of course Corto and Largo as he has been trained for Pleasure showing... but he has some natural ability for Fino as well... and thats what he was doing when I was riding him and trying to get him to walk while he was so excited, LOL.

Bear probably has a better Pleasure gait then a Fino one, and a Pleasure horse is a more versatile horse... so I'm glad White Star farm took him in the direction they did
smile.png

Oh heres the link so you don't have to go back pages ... I keep it handy for the evening time when I wish he was right out in my backyard, hehehe. There are 5 vids of him there... http://www.youtube.com/user/whitestarfarms#p/u/4/Sm972iy5deY

Thank
you all for all the lovely compliments
love.gif
I have been letting Bear Bear know he has a fan club... hes eating it up!
tongue.png

And Peaches... so sweet of you to say his facey looks Andalusian! I'm telling.. I'm telling him!

Oh and... hes 14.2 hands. A bit stockier than other Pasos I've been on before. Hes 6 years old. I do plan on showing him at some point, probably middle of next year, as this show season is drawing to a close and I need to improve my riding after 10 years absent
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom