My new kittens!

Quote:
Awww
love.gif
Bookends!!
love.gif

they are so adorable
love.gif
I have always wanted an all white cat with blue eyes, still working on that one of these days!
smile.png

Those kittens are adorable! And I'm so glad you adopted both of them. I used to rescue and raise feral kittens and it's always easier when there are two, because obviously they keep each other entertained.

I had a white, blue eyed, deaf cat. It took us until she was about 3 months old to figure out she was deaf. I was looking for her and calling her and couldn't find her anywhere. I finally found her in the basement, asleep in a big canning pot. She didn't wake up until I touched her. Once I suspected deafness, it became obvious.

She would do the funniest things. She would sit beneath my dad's table saw and play with the sawdust that would rain down. She would also get in the shower with me. She did play rough, though. Most kittens get the hint if they bit you and you yell, that biting is not a good idea. She never quite got the memo. She was the sweetest thing though. I still thing blue eyed, what cats are so beautiful. Your kittens are so cute.

keep posting pictures of them, they're adorable. My favorite though is the chickens watching from outside in the video. Too funny!

Back
Top Bottom