My new LEMON BLUE COCHIN Babies from wwmicasa ~pic heavy

They are adorable!! I hope mine hatch, I'm getting eggs from her the beginning of June.
fl.gif

Sonja

Quote:
Congratulations!! I hope I get cuties like that from the 13 eggs I have from Lynne. I am at day 8. Will candle Sunday.

I am new at chickens and wondered if you can breed a rooster to hens from the same flock? If not would you try to find an unrelated lemon blue or go with a more available blue or what???

Look forward to lots more pictures.
smile.png

they are soooo cute! I have 6 eggs from her in the bator right now... tonight is "day 21"...I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying some prayers that they will hatch. No peeping/wiggling that I have seen yet. I wasn't real confident after candling but I'm trying to be hopeful! Those eggs had to travel a long way to get to me, and they m ight have been jostled a little too much. I'll update later...
smile.png

Its going to kill me watiting to see how they feather out now! Firs I was thinking NONE would hatch beccause of the troubles I had and I had to wait and wait, now I have to wait to see how they feather out. LOL It so hard to wait!
roll.png

Soo cute...what do you 'think' they will look like once feathered out (or hope they'll look like) do you have any pics of adults you think area similar?

Quote:
Congratulations!! I hope I get cuties like that from the 13 eggs I have from Lynne. I am at day 8. Will candle Sunday.

I am new at chickens and wondered if you can breed a rooster to hens from the same flock? If not would you try to find an unrelated lemon blue or go with a more available blue or what???

Look forward to lots more pictures.
smile.png

I will be there Sunday to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom