My new muscovy ducklings!

Pics
Blossom perching on a log and then witnessing a duck chicken rumble. ;)
20180618_104224.jpg
20180618_104229.jpg

The last 2 days have been pretty hot - like July weather for us. So, got out a few extra waterers today. They have also been treated to frozen ice cubes and blueberries as well as ice cubes.
While working out there, I opened up the divider and the ducks went to the chicken side. The chickens weren't too happy and huddled under the coop. While on the chicken side, the crew tried out the ramp, ate from the chicken feeder, and sullied the fresh water (that I had to refresh before shooing them back to their side).
I would have left the divider open, but the muscovies were stressing out the chickens and they don't need more stress on such a hot day.
14 weeks tomorrow!
View attachment 1433982 View attachment 1433983 View attachment 1433984 View attachment 1433985 View attachment 1433986
Instead of "Like" the choice should be "LOVE.".

The last 2 days have been pretty hot - like July weather for us. So, got out a few extra waterers today. They have also been treated to frozen ice cubes and blueberries as well as ice cubes.
While working out there, I opened up the divider and the ducks went to the chicken side. The chickens weren't too happy and huddled under the coop. While on the chicken side, the crew tried out the ramp, ate from the chicken feeder, and sullied the fresh water (that I had to refresh before shooing them back to their side).
I would have left the divider open, but the muscovies were stressing out the chickens and they don't need more stress on such a hot day.
14 weeks tomorrow!
View attachment 1433982 View attachment 1433983 View attachment 1433984 View attachment 1433985 View attachment 1433986
Ducks and chickens = BURD. Please get along and be burd together.

Back
Top Bottom