My new Nankin babies! (pic heavy)

havi

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Waco, Texas
These are my new Nankins that I hatched 3 weeks ago. The little Welsummer is 2 weeks old, but is much bigger than the others. The Welsummer I named Willow, but I need names for the other three. Anyone else have Nankins?

mms_picture-70.jpg

mms_picture-69.jpg

mms_picture-67.jpg

mms_picture-66.jpg

mms_picture-65.jpg

mms_picture-64.jpg

mms_picture-63.jpg

mms_picture-62.jpg

mms_picture-61.jpg

mms_picture-58.jpg

mms_picture-57.jpg

mms_picture-56.jpg

mms_picture-55.jpg

mms_picture-54.jpg

mms_picture-53.jpg

mms_picture-51.jpg

mms_picture-50.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. The nankins are going through the ugly stage right now. Im not really a bantam fan, but I love these little ones. And the welsummer is the one I named Willow.

Quote:
Awww, thank you
smile.png
I have a Welsummer hen and she's very sweet. Willow will watch over that baby!

I was happy to. Willow touched my heart in the short amount of time I know him. It only seemed right since I had new babies. One Willow leaves this world and a new one enters. Ive never had a full welsummer. Just mixes and EEs that look like them.

Quote:
Awww, thank you
smile.png
I have a Welsummer hen and she's very sweet. Willow will watch over that baby!

I was happy to. Willow touched my heart in the short amount of time I know him. It only seemed right since I had new babies. One Willow leaves this world and a new one enters. Ive never had a full welsummer. Just mixes and EEs that look like them.

hugs.gif
It's still hard...it still hurts and will... opening the store and he's not there, closing the store and he's not there... pill time... feeding time... it's tough.

Take care of that baby
smile.png
Welsummers are very pretty too!

Quote:

hugs.gif
It's still hard...it still hurts and will... opening the store and he's not there, closing the store and he's not there... pill time... feeding time... it's tough.

Take care of that baby
smile.png
Welsummers are very pretty too!

Over time it will hurt a little less. But he will always be there with you in your heart and memories. Memories are the best! What you have to think about is he his having a blast with his dad and other siblings. And that someday you will be able to meet up with him again.

I was trying to figure out if it was a he or a she. And I had a couple people tell me that shes defintely a girl. Which is good. That is what I was hoping for!

Back
Top Bottom