My new Peababies

cutiepieacres

Songster
11 Years
Jan 20, 2009
S. CA
I just got these guys a few days ago. I was so excited to be able to get some Peafowl of my own as I have always admired them. They are settling in well. They are sweet babies and are pretty tame. They are India Blues possibly white eye. I really like these guys a lot. They are Contesse and Marquess. Contesse is in the front.
pebb.jpg

peabb.jpg

Congrats cutiepieacres and welcome!!!

Looks like possibly a boy and maybe a girl from your pics. Not totally sure about your second one. Can you do a shot from the top like this:
This shows 2 girls and a boy (chick on left). The males have barring on their backs that the girls loose.

38124_peas1-3.jpg

Your chicks SHOULD be tame
tongue.png

Anyone any ideas on color of cutiepieacres chicks?

And BTW cutiepieacres the chicks in my pics were my first and from Cindy's eggs

Last edited:
Thank you Phage for my babies! I really like these guys a lot. I can tell they were handled as babies as they are comfortable with being held. Ill see if I can grab an shot above, I am pretty sure they are boy & girl there is quite a difference in their coloring.

Hey, I call their eggs Peaeggs, so you can guess what I think of Peababies..
wink.png

Phage's pic is one of the best I've seen for showing the sex differences. Yep one boy and one girl and the boy seems to be showing white eye characterstics- the slight "sugar frosted' look but pic also looks maybe a little overexposed, so hard to tell if the female is too or not.

Back
Top Bottom