My new pink & red hair.

Nice colors!.. I tried dying mine blue and purple once.. had to strip out the old dye I had used... ended up looking like a couple of calico cats that had a run in with a blender!.. it was white.. BRIGHT orange.. yellow... yeah... the blue and purple didnt stand much of a chance over all that.. I had splotchy blue/purple/green/brown mess... lol... it was pretty sad!

Quote:
Ha, I know what you mean! I had to try to strip blue and purple out of my hair to get this vibrant pink, and, oh my gosh, I think 6 tries later it still had green in it, but i just slapped the other colors on anyway!
lol.png

You look very pretty! Back in the day (I'm 47) we never colored our hair like that....Now everything is different!

I like it on you! (Not for my old grandma self though) haha

Quote:
my hair is waist length

Well, then you will need around 2 or 3 jars of color, if you want to do all of it. Also, if your hair is not already a light blonde, you will have to bleach it for the colors to show up very vibrant. Some colors still show up over darker hair.

Here is the website for the colors

I like it on you. My daugher (21 now ) used to do that to her hair all the time - we call it her troll hair phase because it reminded us of those little troll dolls. (It was said in a loving way )

Back
Top Bottom