My new Shamo's!

redhotchick

Chirping
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Fort Worth
I scored my new "Living Art" from a guy in Houston named Raheel.Nicest guy I ever met.His birds are second to none & were kept in clean pens.He included 5 eggs for free too! I have them in an incubator.I am new to this breed,but I can tell ya that you need to get some.He is 8 months & stands 28 inches tall!.These birds are all muscle & a lil too strong.They are like mini ostriches.I plan on more in the near future & will post pics if I get any of my eggs to hatch.

Last edited:
Beautiful Birds
thumbsup.gif

Congrats on your new additions. My husband loves these birds and wants one in the future (any of the breeds that have this build). They're very cool looking, although hard to get used to appearance wise for me
smile.png

Congrats on your new additions. My husband loves these birds and wants one in the future (any of the breeds that have this build). They're very cool looking, although hard to get used to appearance wise for me
smile.png
I thought the same thing,but when I walked into the back yard,I could not believe my eyes. They are smart,big,heavy,& just COOL! He is not mean like I have heard.I know some of them can be. Get some & you will see.I WANT MORE!!!!!!!

Thanks for getting the pictures online. Beautiful birds! I've got some eggs on the way from a breeder in Illinois. Here's a photo of the parent stock. They're Wheaton Shamo. I don't have any photos where you can see the hens, but they really are pretty.

Back
Top Bottom