My new Silkie roo and chicks!

aussieheelr

Songster
10 Years
Jun 16, 2009
western slope, Colorado
All my co-workers call me the "crazy chicken lady" and make comments about the cheese sliding off my cracker. I respond with, "are you sure it's not a fried egg?"
Well anyway one of their mom's had chickens and collected chicken stuff. She's now cleaning out her collection decided that she has too much dust collectors and gave these to my co-worker who thought to herself, "What am I going to do with these... Oh I know who would like them!"

And really who wouldn't they're so cute and I always wanted a Silkie
34438_chicks.jpg

Well, isn't it nice that you have a place to visit that you fit in perfectly with all the other "crazy chicken ladies"??

BUT.....your Silkies are mixed!!!

Look, wrong coloring on the chick's beaks, and legs!! And, there is no feathering on those feet!!!! (I just bet there is not even five toes) She gave you Silkie crosses!!! You just can't have that!!!

You have two options, paint their beaks and hotglue feathering on those feet, before anyone notices, or, a much easier option is just box them up and send them to me. haha

Cute, I think you should display them over behind them next to the computer monitor. Don't worry, those people at work won't know that they are a mixed breed!

Claudia

Cute chickens! And O_O That roo's face! HIS FACE!!! O_O

Although the roo looks sleek and not fuzzy...

Back
Top Bottom