My new Website

Just visited, great job!! I posted on your guest book, but have to add here too, those brown fuzzballs are just so adorable!!
And the grey (splash?) with the little chick on her back is too sweet.
Congratulations!

I love partridge colours...
Nice Job...
but...
Orpingtons doesn't have an "h".
wink.png

hmm.png
Well I should use spell check. I will fix that and I can't believe I never noticed. I wonder if I am saying it correctly. I have been saying ph like and "f", that is the way the people at the feed store pronounce it. Well I am in Alabama and they say things a bit differently here than they do out west. Thanks for the heads up. I am going to that Websters that has the audio. I need to check out all the breeds. I know I had Wyandotte all messed up too. Trouble is when the only people you know who talk chickens are on the net, you never really hear how these words sound. d'Uccle was a tough one too.

Nice looking site!

I like the home page design, did you make it from scratch?

A couple of things: the text on the "for sale" page is formatted strangely.... it breaks into a new paragraph in the middle of a sentence. It's also a lot bigger font size than the body text on the other pages, which may be intentional and is fine.

And super-nitpicky critique from a designer: I would make the drop shadow on the "Specializing in Rare breeds..." a bit tighter. It looks just a little blurry that far away from the top layer text. But that is super minor. I think it looks really great!

Stacey

Thank you Stacy, I had been lazy and did not get to the For Sale page until today. I also changed some of the spacing on other pages. It did not seem to act the same on each attempt. I don't really know what I did differently. I did not design the Website, Michelle at elementalmuse.com did it for me after three seperate attempts to make my own using web building tools I found on the internet. I had way to much trouble for my limited skills. I am an Accounting Software person and website building was very frustrating. I appreciate your critique and will see what I can to about the shading. I really welcome the input. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom