My Newest Coop for 2 Seperate Breeds

GeoFake

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 9, 2013

Just completed construction of my newest design coop.... It houses about 15 birds comfortable on either side seperated with fencing inside and out and has electric coop doors that close and open automatically at predetermined times ......... Built from scratch With my own lumber I sawed from my own trees on my Bandmill......Hemlock..... Its ready for my French Black Copper Marans Finally,,,,,,LOL

Looks awesome! You should go into the coop building business! Can you come to my place and mill some wood for me - I have 3 dozen 12"-18" diameter pine trees that need to come down, and I could build a barn with all of the wood! What type of sawmill do you have? And what did you use for the automatic doors?

My Band Mill was built and designed by myself and my Brother it has a 16 hp Briggs motor and can saw up to 28" diameter logs 21 feet long...........LOL I enjoy Making things that make me more Independent rather then buying commercially produced products. the Coop doors operate using a d20 drapery motor and timer

My Band Mill was built and designed by myself and my Brother it has a 16 hp Briggs motor and can saw up to 28" diameter logs 21 feet long...........LOL I enjoy Making things that make me more Independent rather then buying commercially produced products. the Coop doors operate using a d20 drapery motor and timer

Back
Top Bottom