My oldest is off to college and I'm sad

SIMPLE SOLUTION..........everyone needs a new chicken. there, problem solved
jumpy.gif

I do have some feathered babies. I have 7 hens and one Muscovy whom I adore and cherish. They are therapy, and they are always glad to see you and appreciate anything you give them!

My muscovy is named Ethel. She had a sister, Lucy who was my fave pet but last Oct she was attacked by a raccoon and I had to have her put down by my vet :-(. Then, Ethel moved into first place as fave pet. She follows me around the yard, wags her tail whens he sees me and even rests her head on my shoulder when I pick her up.

banditgin,

Kindergarten was tough, getting on the school bus and all. I can remember it!!!! Then waiting with baited breath for her to come home. Oh boy,,,time is going by so fast now. She is a 22 year old young woman soon to be 23 and I am getting older by the second.

Quote:
Seems just like yesterday my daugher started kindergarten and now she is in college. The years fly by so take advantage of all the time you have.
Monty

I'm on the other side of this! I leave for college Saturday. Definitely getting very close!

I'm very excited, but a little nervous too. My history teacher told me he always believed in the rule of threes: "You'll miss home on the third day, the third week, and the third month." I'm sure this will be very true! (Even though I know I'll be having a blast too!)

I know my mom will miss me a whole lot. I'm sure she will be calling very often!

I'm actually packing everything up now. I have to return a few things to friends and then tomorrow everything is going into the horse trailer for transport down there.

I finally finished getting everything on my laptop. Thats a big relief!

After I get everything packed, it'll just be waiting game! I'll be sure to keep everyone updated and be sure to keep us updated on your sons and daughters too! I love hearing about everyone else's experiences.

Back
Top Bottom