My pallet coop in the making...Photos back up

Hey gitlost -- I didn't show my first attempts at coop building - which included several versions of pallet A frames, some blueberry netting and lots of chicken wire... my neighbors were patient - for awhile... Then I found this site :

http://summerville-novascotia.com/PalletShed/ This is the best building with pallets website !!

There's a factory not far -- and i was not above pulling their pallets out of the dumpster. Even pulled the boards off the pallet for siding --. It took the whole summer -- but well worth it now -- up to 32 very happy birds out there. It seems every year - I add something on to it - maybe a lighthouse this summer... we'll see.

I love your coop -- and your window -- and you can always add on when the chicken thing really gets to you...

Nice job!
thumbsup.gif
I love pallet coops!

So it was 60 degrees outside for the whole week, then BAM, 2 feet of snow...My Coop is now on hold. Reno weather is alittle kooky!
barnie.gif

That is an outstanding coop. Gives me lots of idea's. I wanted to have a small building that would keep feed and supplies in and I think your pallet idea might just be the trick for getting that done. Thanks so much for sharing, awesome way to recycle!

Back
Top Bottom