My peafowl!

LMEggs

Show Me Feathers Poultry CO
11 Years
May 4, 2008
These are my first! i've had the male a year already and I just got my female not long ago!
This is my India Blue Black Shoulder Peacock named Skittles was told he is a yearling
chicpics095.jpg

chicpics096.jpg

chicpics099.jpg

chicpics106.jpg

chicpics108.jpg

chicpics109.jpg

chicpics110.jpg

chicpics115.jpg

My India blue peahen I am unsure of her age! Her name is Peppy
chicpics097.jpg

chicpics098.jpg

She likes fuzzy things
chicpics101.jpg

chicpics102.jpg

chicpics104.jpg

chicpics105.jpg

Last edited:
wow thankies! LOL reese I started to say but thats what I said! hey do you have any splash roos for sale ? or a splash roo paired with blue hen ?

Yes your male is not a yearling.
wink.png
Looking at his train I would say he is a three year old. He could be a two year old that is almost three, but I would guess three. The peahen looks like a mature one, as for age I have no idea maybe three but I can't say I am for sure.

Here is what a yearling male looks like for reference:

With a yearling peahen:
PipAltostareing.jpg

Displaying:
Altocloserupdisplay.jpg

Here is the same peacock now older with more color, he isn't three yet he is almost two now.
Altoshakinit.jpg

Hope this helps.
smile.png

The blackshoulder male looks like a 09 hatch bird he will be 2 next breeding season so that make him still a yearling. If he was a 08 hatch he would not have all the white splotches on him. MinxFox don't let the size of the train fool you I have seen a lot of coming 2 year old with trains this size or bigger

I bought him last Sep and I was told he was 14 weeks old here is a picture of him when he was 14 wk still had a white head and all
Peacock3.jpg

Peacock.jpg

Back
Top Bottom