My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

MyPetChicken

Songster
12 Years
Apr 2, 2007
Its that time of year - Goblins, Ghouls, Ghosts, and the requisite moody Vampires. Unless, that is, you are in the BackYard Chicken world; then it is the time for GIVEAWAYS!

We are giving away 3 DOZEN eggs to 3 lucky BYC members. Since here at My Pet Chicken, we always try to out-do ourselves, we will also be including a CHICK PACK Giveaway to a 4th winner! This prize of 10 chicks is open to all, but included so those that don’t have an incubator can still enjoy the amazing breeds offered in our Hatching Eggs!

Our unique Chick Packs were created for and by our Egg Vendors. The vendors set the leftover unique and occasionally exclusive hatching eggs each week and then ship them in packs of 10, 15, 20, and 25. The best part? Shipping is free on these fantastic chicks.

The winners of our giveaway will be chosen randomly on October 31st, with announcements being made at Noon EST.

The eggs and chicks will be hatchery choice (based on what the girls are laying at the time)...but do tell us about the breeds you’re hoping for and we’ll do our best to accommodate the winner’s wishes.

So...have you been dying for rare breed eggs or chicks? To enter the giveaway, it’s as simple as 1,2,3!
  1. Browse our awesome varieties. Chick Packs and Hatching Eggs
  2. Fill out the form at the link below
  3. Chat with us here, on this thread, about which you’d prefer to receive.

https://goo.gl/forms/M18SM3Cs1tfgwtux1

Normal BYC BST rules apply!

Good Luck!
Alex(still female)
My Pet Chicken

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome giveaway!! Thank you!!

Ooohhh boy.... Tis like asking me what my fave coffee flavour is...... :lol:

I love CCL, Brahma, Ameraucana, Polish, Sultan, and anything fancy.

Last edited:
WooHOO! so cool!
celebrate.gif

I entered for a chance at the chick pack!!

Thank You!

Dom

This is an amazing giveaway, and would totally help me get my flock started! Your chickens look beautiful and I hope I win :) If I do win, I'd love to get some Silver-Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs from you guys, I plan to either way! And if I won a chick pack, my choice would definitely be the Surprise Me pack.

Oh awesome!!! Thanks guys for this opportunity! And good luck to everyone who enters!

I have entered to win both the eggs or the chicks. I too am having difficulty deciding what I would like but first I must say Buckeyes BC I know my DH2B has been wanting them for two years now and we're having a hard time finding them.

I would also say English Orpingtons, cream legbars, Bielefelders and I'm gunna go shop and amend the list after that. ;)

Thank you guys for your generosity and you Alex for setting these up for all of us! This is terrific I wish we could all win!
If I won a chick pack I would love the ultra rare(this has almost every breed I would love), intense egg color or sex linked pullet pack
Again aiming for CL, Orpingtons, Buckeyes, silver pencilled rocks, BLRW, Bielefelders, ameracaunas, large fowl Cochins, would also love a Sicilian Buttercup, or any combination of these.

Thanks Alex even if I don't win it's fun dreaming and going through the site. :) Good luck everyone!!

Last edited:
most of the eggs I really want are out of stock. is it still possible they may be included in this giveaway?? and would the eggs be shipped now or in the spring?

I love contests!!

I also love chickens ROFL
Polish, Marans, EEs, Ameracaunas, anything crested or colorful, or colorful eggs too!

Oh! This is so fun! I entered for both eggs and chicks. I am obsessed with Black Copper Marans and Blue Laced Red Wyandotts. I also really want some Wellsummers and Speckled Sussex.

This is an amazing giveaway, and would totally help me get my flock started! Your chickens look beautiful and I hope I win
smile.png
If I do win, I'd love to get some Silver-Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs from you guys, I plan to either way! And if I won a chick pack, my choice would definitely be the Surprise Me pack.

Fingers crossed for you!!
fl.gif

Oh goody another MPC giveaway
wee.gif

I like the really dark egg colors.
Me too! I'm digging the new lines of Marans we are carrying in the Hatching Eggs and Chick Packs.

Oh awesome!!! Thanks guys for this opportunity! And good luck to everyone who enters!

I have entered to win both the eggs or the chicks. I too am having difficulty deciding what I would like but first I must say Buckeyes BC I know my DH2B has been wanting them for two years now and we're having a hard time finding them.

I would also say English Orpingtons, cream legbars, Cochin's and I'm gunna go shop and amend the list after that.
wink.png

Thank you guys fir your generosity and you Alex for setting these up for all of us! This is terrific I wish we could all win!
I have 10 breeding pens because I can never choose just a few that I want.
hide.gif
I wish everyone was allowed to win too. If I did that, I might be out of job though. lol

most of the eggs I really want are out of stock. is it still possible they may be included in this giveaway?? and would the eggs be shipped now or in the spring?

It will depend on availability. Most of our flocks slow down this time of year and I know the egg vendors will turn off lights and allow the hens to molt and rest. The plan is to have the eggs ship the first or second week of November. If you win and need to have them in the Spring, send me a PM and I will see what we can do for you.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Back
Top Bottom