My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

MyPetChicken

Songster
12 Years
Apr 2, 2007
Its that time of year - Goblins, Ghouls, Ghosts, and the requisite moody Vampires. Unless, that is, you are in the BackYard Chicken world; then it is the time for GIVEAWAYS!

We are giving away 3 DOZEN eggs to 3 lucky BYC members. Since here at My Pet Chicken, we always try to out-do ourselves, we will also be including a CHICK PACK Giveaway to a 4th winner! This prize of 10 chicks is open to all, but included so those that don’t have an incubator can still enjoy the amazing breeds offered in our Hatching Eggs!

Our unique Chick Packs were created for and by our Egg Vendors. The vendors set the leftover unique and occasionally exclusive hatching eggs each week and then ship them in packs of 10, 15, 20, and 25. The best part? Shipping is free on these fantastic chicks.

The winners of our giveaway will be chosen randomly on October 31st, with announcements being made at Noon EST.

The eggs and chicks will be hatchery choice (based on what the girls are laying at the time)...but do tell us about the breeds you’re hoping for and we’ll do our best to accommodate the winner’s wishes.

So...have you been dying for rare breed eggs or chicks? To enter the giveaway, it’s as simple as 1,2,3!
  1. Browse our awesome varieties. Chick Packs and Hatching Eggs
  2. Fill out the form at the link below
  3. Chat with us here, on this thread, about which you’d prefer to receive.

https://goo.gl/forms/M18SM3Cs1tfgwtux1

Normal BYC BST rules apply!

Good Luck!
Alex(still female)
My Pet Chicken

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that right off, DNL, and congratulations but it won't work!  I am at my limit of chickens now, and.....but they are cute......but eventually I would need to replace older girls.......but it is a contest all in good fun....but..........
They are sooooo cute! And bantams only count as 1/3 of a chicken, so you can have 3x as many!!

@ChickNanny13 What a nice thing to say! Thank you.....and yes indeed, good luck to everyone who has entered, a HUGE thank you to Alex and MPC for the eggs and chicks, to BYC for allowing the contest, and to all of you for all the laughs everyone has shared on the thread!

A contest I can Actually enter!!!!!
wee.gif
but I dont have to do anything?
lau.gif

One last pic, I promise i'm done, my daughter says if you send her chickens, she promises to hug them every day, despite the CDC saying not to hug chickens. She said they are "peoples" too.

Thanks, your breed guesses are pretty much what we are thinking too. I couldn't find many pictures of the green magnolia at all but the couple I found did look a lot like the cream legbars so we couldn't decide who was who! We are loving these 10. Our spring order we had some trouble with. This group of chicks has been so much easier. My daughter said why don't we just get this same pack again in the spring. LOL we could but we need to try again with silkies and need a couple more cochins and see what new things they may be offering and.....BTW when will MPC announce what will be new for 2017? :)

Green Magnolias were on my list for my last Chicken Photography session. As soon as the photos are edited, I'll be happy to share them.

I'm so sorry you had trouble with your Spring order. Did everything get resolved? I'm glad this Chick Pack is going so well for you! We have 15 pullets available tomorrow ;)

I hope we will be able to offer Silkies in our Chick Packs for the Spring. I was part of the 2017 meeting last week but we haven't finalized everything yet. As soon as we do, I'll be happy to announce it.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

I entered too, I really don't need any more chickens, but I can't help myself. I would love the jackpot quick chicks. In hatching eggs I love the calico bantam cochins, the mottled bantam cochins, chocolate or buff Orpingtons, partridge cochins, bielefelders, and your purely posh assortment. Love your birds MPC.
I don't really need anymore either I just assume since I never win anything, that I won't win here, either.... but if I do....I'm okay with that. LOL

That does stink, sorry! We don't make the rules though. (By the way: the English teacher in me needs to say that you meant to say minor, not miner as in someone who works in a mine.
smile.png
Sorry!!!! I am a hopeless spelling corrector.
big_smile.png
)
haha, I want to make him install a spell checker. He types like my 12 year old.... my 12 year old also refuses to use a spell checker. Drives. me. insane.

hide.gif
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom