My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

Another:

Has dot on head
beard? carolina male

choc ee? that isnt so chocolate, maybe like a hersheys hug?
54001c469916bb4a295bd96e768f8d6d.jpg

Green Magnolia - Pullet. The boys are much lighter and have a HUGE dot. Since we started using the Rees Cream Legbars, some of the pullets show small dots when they hatch. 

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Hi Alex, will the Green Magnolias be available to buy as 1 day old chicks outside of the packs in 2017?

Hi Alex, will the Green Magnolias be available to buy as 1 day old chicks outside of the packs in 2017?
That will depend on the demand and availability. Chick Packs will be very limited in the Spring due to the hatching egg orders. We are always trying to accommodate our customers though. If you would like to order a Sex Link Assortment, we can make order notes to try to ensure that all or most of the chicks are Green Magnolias.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

That will depend on the demand and availability. Chick Packs will be very limited in the Spring due to the hatching egg orders. We are always trying to accommodate our customers though. If you would like to order a Sex Link Assortment, we can make order notes to try to ensure that all or most of the chicks are Green Magnolias. 

Alex
My Pet Chicken 

Thanks for your reply Alex. I'm interested in choosing one of each breed for the flock, and not leaving anything to chance by buying any packs. As I'm not willing to gamble on the sexlink pack, I won't be able to buy a Green Magnolia this Spring.

Back
Top Bottom