My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

I put my name in... I looked at the packs (entered for either/both), Egg Envy for the Chicks selections, and Instant Gratification on Eggs...

Love the truly rare, unique, and striking breeds... The Fayoumi, Araucana (in my incubator now on day 19!!!), Barnevelders, Sussex, Brahmas... Land Races really catch my eye as well, such as Hedemora...

Thanks for the opportunity to possibly experience how MyPetChicken service is :D

Last edited:
How fun! I checked "both," I don't have an incubator but I think hatching eggs will be my next adventure. Of the Chick Packs I like the Egg Envy and Ultra Rare, simply because they both have Lavender Wyandotte listed. Those are my dream birds!!!
1f414.png

How fun! I checked "both," I don't have an incubator but I think hatching eggs will be my next adventure. Of the Chick Packs I like the Egg Envy and Ultra Rare, simply because they both have Lavender Wyandotte listed. Those are my dream birds!!!
1f414.png

Well if you win eggs.... then you will just "have" to buy an incubator. Chicken Math at its finest!

Fingers crossed for you!

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Its that time of year - Goblins, Ghouls, Ghosts, and the requisite moody Vampires. Unless, that is, you are in the BackYard Chicken world; then it is the time for GIVEAWAYS!
We are giving away 3 DOZEN eggs to 3 lucky BYC members. Since here at My Pet Chicken, we always try to out-do ourselves, we will also be including a CHICK PACK Giveaway to a 4th winner! This prize of 10 chicks is open to all, but included so those that don’t have an incubator can still enjoy the amazing breeds offered in our Hatching Eggs!

[COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
Our unique Chick Packs were created for and by our Egg Vendors. The vendors set the leftover unique and occasionally exclusive hatching eggs each week and then ship them in packs of 10, 15, 20, and 25. The best part? Shipping is free on these fantastic chicks.

The winners of our giveaway will be chosen randomly on October 31st, with announcements being made at Noon EST.
The eggs and chicks will be hatchery choice (based on what the girls are laying at the time)...but do tell us about the breeds you’re hoping for and we’ll do our best to accommodate the winner’s wishes.
So...have you been dying for rare breed eggs or chicks? To enter the giveaway, it’s as simple as 1,2,3!
  1. Browse our awesome varieties. Chick Packs and Hatching Eggs
  2. Fill out the form at the link below
  3. Chat with us here, on this thread, about which you’d prefer to receive.

https://goo.gl/forms/M18SM3Cs1tfgwtux1

Good Luck!
Alex(still female)
My Pet Chicken
I just went to read about your chick packs and I think I :drool more over them more than the eggs if possible. If I hadn't just had a belt break in a tire resulting in having to buy four, my generator stolen, and a leak at a waterer necessitating digging up the main line, leaky washer, sick goat vet bill, death in family, in the last two weeks...please tell me that it is not three sets of three ;) This is not a sob story, just the humor of life. I would have another chicken math problem :oops: YOUR EGGS AND BIRDS ARE FABULOUS! I can't wait to get some next spring unless I win. I think I would want the ultra rare or surprise me, but the Marans and intense color looked cool, plus the sex link... Oh boy.

Last edited:
I just went to read about your chick packs and I think I
droolin.gif
more over them more than the eggs if possible. If I hadn't just had a belt break in a tire resulting in having to buy four, my generator stolen, and a leak at a waterer necessitating digging up the main line, leaky washer, sick goat vet bill, death in family, in the last two weeks...please tell me that it is not three sets of three
wink.png
This is not a sob story, just the humor of life. I would have another chicken math problem
hide.gif

YOUR EGGS AND BIRDS ARE FABULOUS! I can't wait to get some next spring unless I win.
I think I would want the ultra rare or surprise me, but the Marans and intense color looked cool, plust the sex link... Oh boy.
WOW, that sounds like a rough go, I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif

I hope you are one of the winners so you don't have to wait for Spring.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Ooo! I would love the Marans, colorful egg layers, or ultra rare chick pack. For eggs, Rees cream legbar, Isbar, marans, ameraucanas, or silkies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom