My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

Thank you! I lost some of my grow-outs that weren't smart enough to get out of the rain.
somad.gif

Alex
My Pet Chicken
so sorry
hugs.gif

were they silkies LOL
sorry
hide.gif

I think it should be like ms sallys thread if u win and your a minner your parents have to claim the prize.if u cant say your age how do u know anyone else isn't a minner

Sometimes it's just obvious or gathered from hints in previous threads. In regards to contests, I think that may be a blanket law here in the US but I'm not certain as they do usually reiterate it on the contest advertisements.

ETA the BST rules say must be 18.

Last edited:
I think it should be like ms sallys thread if u win and your a minner your parents have to claim the prize.if u cant say your age how do u know anyone else isn't a minner
That does stink, sorry! We don't make the rules though. (By the way: the English teacher in me needs to say that you meant to say minor, not miner as in someone who works in a mine. :) Sorry!!!! I am a hopeless spelling corrector. :D )

Last edited:
That does stink, sorry! We don't make the rules though. (By the way: the English teacher in me needs to say that you meant to say minor, not miner as in someone who works in a mine.
smile.png
Sorry!!!! I am a hopeless spelling corrector.
big_smile.png
)
haha, I want to make him install a spell checker. He types like my 12 year old.... my 12 year old also refuses to use a spell checker. Drives. me. insane.

hide.gif
idunno.gif

haha, I want to make him install a spell checker. He types like my 12 year old.... my 12 year old also refuses to use a spell checker. Drives. me. insane.

:oops: :idunno
well ok and the computer doesn't have an automatic spell checker.what about other minors.There might be others that come and win and use ther parents credit card without permission.how do u know every members age.

Back
Top Bottom