My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

You posted over 5,500 times. I'm pretty sure at some point you've dropped a few hints about not being a legal adult in the eyes of the law...
And the prizes are for 3 dozen eggs. That's a lot of potential chicks. I'd be livid if my kid entered a contest that sort of prize without my prior consent. These are live animals, not toys.
@chicken hawk 33 As a teen entering a contest like this is something I totally would have tried to get away with! I sprung more surprise pets on my parents than I would like to admit
hide.gif

AS A PARENT I see things differently. I would sincerely hope my daughter would be able to talk to me about entering and that I in turn would be able to support her hobbies. I was totally on my own caring for and supporting my pets. No one bought me chicken feed or paid the vet bills, I had to do it myself. I TOTALLY would have entered to win 3 dozen eggs, but on refection between work and school I could not have cared for 3 dozen chicks on my own, and my parents would not have helped me enough to give them the quality of life they would deserve. This is exactly the situation the rules a designed to prevent. Talk to your mom and get her on board to the point she will vouch for you.
Remember 3 dozen chicks affects the whole family.

Oh yes the weather.... D#MN this sucks!

I have chicks hatching now. More eggs in the incubator due next week. brooding & hatching in a power outage would not be fun
he.gif

Cleaned out the gutters and down spouts but the rain is so hard the gutters are still overflowing
sickbyc.gif

The wind isnt due to hit here till midnight suppose to hit 60+ MPH, but if the Saturday storm hits its suppose to be a killer

th.gif

There are so many awesome choices I'm at a loss as to what I would want!! BCM, Swedish Flower Hen, Isbar!! Anything full sized with colored eggs!! I don't have an incubator but currently have a broody EE sitting on some golf balls...I've given up trying to break her. She would love some eggs!!

I LOVE them too. I want to get some of the Chocolate Easter Eggers. The new pictures of them will be on the website soon. Chocolate beards! :drool

Alex
My Pet Chicken
[/quote]

Ooh! I love those chocolate Easter eggers too!! Gorgeous!

ETA: Oops my quote didn't really work.. :/

Last edited:
Great giveaway!
Just started raising chickens and was thinking of getting more chickens for the flock, so this is the perfect giveaway!
The super blue egg layers and the jackpot quick chicks sound like great additions!

Oh yes the weather.... D#MN this sucks!

I have chicks hatching now. More eggs in the incubator due next week. brooding & hatching in a power outage would not be fun
he.gif

Cleaned out the gutters and down spouts but the rain is so hard the gutters are still overflowing
sickbyc.gif

The wind isnt due to hit here till midnight suppose to hit 60+ MPH, but if the Saturday storm hits its suppose to be a killer

th.gif
The projected storm surge for Saturday could bring waves all the way into town. If it's as bad as they say it's going to be, it will be total devastation here.

The projected storm surge for Saturday could bring waves all the way into town. If it's as bad as they say it's going to be, it will be total devastation here.
Looked at property in Longbeach as a possible get away place. Proximity to the water was both the reason we looked and the reason we decided not to go for it.

Back
Top Bottom