My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

Yay! Another fun giveaway from My Pet Chicken! Thanks!

I'd love the Super Blue Egg Layer chick pack or the Intense Egg Color Hatching Eggs

I'd really be happy with anything! Trying to add some blues and chocolate browns to our egg basket.
big_smile.png

why don't you like silkies?

I'm in love with my EE's and Cochins... and my silkies. haha.

But for laying, silkies and cochins aren't ideal egg makers.

They just aren't my favorite breed. I have a limited number of breeding pens so I tend to breed my favorites first. A friend of mine has them and they are great layers....when they are laying. She is breaking broodies all the time. lol

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Oh yes the weather.... D#MN this sucks!

I have chicks hatching now. More eggs in the incubator due next week. brooding & hatching in a power outage would not be fun
he.gif

Cleaned out the gutters and down spouts but the rain is so hard the gutters are still overflowing
sickbyc.gif

The wind isnt due to hit here till midnight suppose to hit 60+ MPH, but if the Saturday storm hits its suppose to be a killer

th.gif

The projected storm surge for Saturday could bring waves all the way into town. If it's as bad as they say it's going to be, it will be total devastation here.

Crossing my crossables for y'all. I hope the storm doesn't do any damage to your properties.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

No power loss yet. Winds hit about 103 MPH last night. Got woken up by a tornado warning at 4:25 this morning. More alerts are possible. Schools have been closed. Lightening has been almost non-stop.

No power loss yet. Winds hit about 103 MPH last night. Got woken up by a tornado warning at 4:25 this morning. More alerts are possible. Schools have been closed. Lightening has been almost non-stop.
we have been watching all of the storm coverage on the news. we are in eastern wa but have family on the cost. stay safe! praying for everyone over there

Back
Top Bottom