My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

This is a hard question. It would be easier to say what I don't want. I really want, speckled Sussex, black copper Marans and welsummers. But there are a lot of breeds I would be really happy with.

What I don't want is barred rocks, polish, or anything bantam.

I entered for a chick pack, which I have been debating on purchasing since the blog post went up!

My top choice would be the Intense Egg Color pack since we have mostly brown layers right now. Although the Jackpot is also calling my name as I'm dying to get some Fun & Funky chicks. I look at the F&F hatching eggs all the time, but day-old-chicks would be much more convenient.

What I really need is another coop so I can buy all the chickens.
big_smile.png

I would love some silkies,they're so beautiful! And it would make me happy after I lost three to a fisher

No power loss yet. Winds hit about 103 MPH last night. Got woken up by a tornado warning at 4:25 this morning. More alerts are possible. Schools have been closed. Lightening has been almost non-stop.

And the big one is still 24 hours from landfall.

Still lots of thunder and lightning, but so far have not lost power.:celebrate

Tornado touched down about 60 miles south. It's scary out there today.

Wonder how much of that is supposed to slam CA, if at all. We got rain today, nothing crazy...my grown chickens first real rain, the crested breeds looked silly because their "hair" was drenched heh... everyone else you couldn't tell they got wet lol. I've also got eggs going, just got some chicks, and my 1wk and 4wk olds going on as well...power outage would not be good, and 36 loudly cheeping chicks would be deafening
1f616.png

Wonder how much of that is supposed to slam CA, if at all. We got rain today, nothing crazy...my grown chickens first real rain, the crested breeds looked silly because their "hair" was drenched heh... everyone else you couldn't tell they got wet lol. I've also got eggs going, just got some chicks, and my 1wk and 4wk olds going on as well...power outage would not be good, and 36 loudly cheeping chicks would be deafening
1f616.png
California is going to get rain and some snow, but not the intense winds.

Back
Top Bottom