My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

Omg! So many breeds. Where to I start?

I'd love to have a Blue or lavender Ameraucana, more Swedish Flower Hens, Salmon Faverolles, Bielefelder, Black Copper
Marans, Blue Cochin, Appenzeller Spitzhauben..... that's just to start!

3 more days!
smile.png

My apologies if the question has already been asked but when signing up for the chicks, are they only the breeds listed in the packs or the possibility of all breeds listed on your site?

Omg! So many breeds. Where to I start?

I'd love to have a Blue or lavender Ameraucana, more Swedish Flower Hens, Salmon Faverolles, Bielefelder, Black Copper
Marans, Blue Cochin, Appenzeller Spitzhauben..... that's just to start!

I have a couple of lavender Ameraucanas and blue cochins. You have to love all the different colors.

Lol. They need a count down on the first page. Even though, I never win anything
1f61e.png
Shhhh..don't say that!! I said the same thing, then suddenly won hatching eggs in three different contests - after I'd ordered some because I knew I never win anything! I went from thinking eggs were for breakfast to being inundated with them!! Why, it was enough to make me take refuge in my blankie fort with my color crayons!!!
lau.gif

Shhhh..don't say that!! I said the same thing, then suddenly won hatching eggs in three different contests - after I'd ordered some because I knew I never win anything! I went from thinking eggs were for breakfast to being inundated with them!! Why, it was enough to make me take refuge in my blankie fort with my color crayons!!!
lau.gif
so, have you entered yet??

pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom