My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

Worked for me, @junebuggena , and until the egg storm I didn't even know how to incubate eggs in an incubator! Not sure I do yet - 29 eggs total in the first storm and I got 3 chicks. I did much better with the eggs I got from @RubyNala97 - lots of them hatched and I have 7 lovely little Silkies running around my yard at the moment.

I just posted this photo of two of them this morning. The one facing the camera is Smudge and the one facing away is Dufus. But doesn't it look like there's a mirror there and you're actually seeing Smudge's reflection?
gig.gif

What gorgeous Silkies! I'm so tempted to hatch some RubyNala eggs, will have to wait until our BO goes broody next spring, unless I cave and get an incubator first. (eyes Brinsea website...)

What gorgeous Silkies! I'm so tempted to hatch some RubyNala eggs, will have to wait until our BO goes broody next spring, unless I cave and get an incubator first. (eyes Brinsea website...) 

Dang it. I don't want silkies. I don't want silkies.

But those are too cute. Maybe I want silkies.....
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png

Do you enter just by posting here which eggs from what breeds you prefer? If so i love me some rhode island reds, good strong egg layers. My lucy luu brings me eggs right to my porch. She lays in our hay bag while your sitting here watching tv.But if i won id like to have a chicken with a egg of a different color.

Do you enter just by posting here which eggs from what breeds you prefer? If so i love me some rhode island reds, good strong egg layers. My lucy luu brings me eggs right to my porch. She lays in our hay bag while your sitting here watching tv.But if i won id like to have a chicken with a egg of a different color.

There's a form to fill out, it's on their page...Good luck

Check the very first page of this thread.....there is a link there for you to click on that enters you in the contest. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom