My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

Tomorrow's the day! I've got my alarm set! Lol!!!
gig.gif
fl.gif
Thank you Alex and MPC for this opportunity! Good luck everyone!!!!
pop.gif
i won't be home tomorrow........................ noooooooooooooooooooooooo........... i'll be home in the evening, so if I somehow win....

Uhm. uhm. any silkies, rare breed hatching eggs, any good layers that ARENT RIR (my single alpha hen is mean to the other chicks, I don't know if I want anymore RIR added in. haha)

I love EASTER Eggers - so i'll take those, or hatching eggs of colored variety... basically, any docile, good layer, that's heat-heardy. (can be bad in cold, since we never get freezing temps here.)

Prefer full-size eggs. I'm also okay with heritage size birds - I'd prefer to avoid bantam birds at this point if possible. I also love the ones with pretty feathers, and don't mind not knowing what breeds I get, as long as it's not a broody-aggressive variety. (silkies are the exception when it comes to broodies, I have a silkie pen just for silkies. LOL)

Okay, that is all. I had to amend my "this is what I want" from earlier.

Last edited:
Holy cow!!! I'm sitting in the Atlanta airport killing time before my flight. Thinking I'll check in on y'all before I board in a while. I think I was 5-6 pages behind!

I can't wait for the drawing tomorrow, its so much fun to enable other chicken folks.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Holy cow!!! I'm sitting in the Atlanta airport killing time before my flight. Thinking I'll check in on y'all before I board in a while. I think I was 5-6 pages behind!

I can't wait for the drawing tomorrow, its so much fun to enable other chicken folks.

Alex
My Pet Chicken
Thanks Alex. Enjoy your flight!

Back
Top Bottom