My Pet Chicken Gifts in Plenty

Quote:
the box? im assuming this is a question you fill out when ordering and if so than thats great. Im glad to hear it was not unexpected- If it was than that would be horribly irresponsible.
I have always heard that they sometimes give a few extra , but i guess if you "check the box" than your asking for it
lol.png

wow thats amazing i dont think i can use that company from england
sad.png
couldnot see anything about it

if i had the space i would definatly do this
smile.png

love the idea of loads of chickens shame i live in a street with lots of houses and a decent garden but not big enough for hat many chickens
sad.png
love the picture its amazing !!!!!!

Awesome! I'd love to get that many extras! But I ordered mine from Ideal and I'm picking them up later on today so who knows? maybe I'll get a few extras.

Sooo cute and it looks like plenty of space for them, too. That's so generous of MPC. I think they really care about finding homes for their peeps. I like that, a lot!
smile.png
I hope we'll get more photos.

That sure is alot of extras--I could see maybe 5 or 10, but 33. I bet she wasn't prepared for all those cute little babies!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
wow that a lot but they are so cute i can't wait till i get my little ones on the 12th!!! if she want to get rid of them she should but them up on craigslist i know it always work for me i put more one of my roosters and got 150 emails in one day!!

Back
Top Bottom