my pet chicken reviews

Pics
I think this would of been from the old suppliers...
idunno.gif

She is pretty though! I love that color. How many hatched from her batch?
2 of 6! thats why i was wanting to know all your secrets to hatching shipped eggs! LOL the other baby passed a few days after.

do you know who the new MPC suppliers are? i think the old ones were meyer hatchery.

BSL and Ameri-Flower. The teacher told me the students in the two hours they hatched named them. The blue female(
big_smile.png
) is Pablo and the flower is Americium.

YAY They are stunning! I'm so glad you got 3 so far! Were there any late hatches?

I see a nice crest on your Ameri-Flower!

2 of 6! thats why i was wanting to know all your secrets to hatching shipped eggs! LOL the other baby passed a few days after.

do you know who the new MPC suppliers are? i think the old ones were meyer hatchery.

I am sorry about the other chick. :(

I think the one thing I did differently was set right away and start turning. How bad were your air cells?

Wasn't Gabbard one too?

YAY They are stunning! I'm so glad you got 3 so far! Were there any late hatches? 

I see a nice crest on your Ameri-Flower! 

Thanks! Today is Day 21, so we will see. :D

Ah cool! I have a Swedish Flower Hen actually, I am real curious to see how they will compare!

4/7 out! Two blue links, the Ameri-Flower and the Super Blue Egg Layer! I assume the SBELs are not sex linked chickens?

An OE and two BSLs left... I don't think I see any pips yet.

4/7 out! Two blue links, the Ameri-Flower and the Super Blue Egg Layer! I assume the SBELs are not sex linked chickens?

An OE and two BSLs left... I don't think I see any pips yet.

SBEL are not sex linked but should be fairly easy to sex when they are a few weeks old.

I can't wait to see pictures of them all!

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Pablo and Nugget. I may rename Nugget as I have already had a chicken with that named. Both pullets. :D

Both are Carolina Blue Sex-Link EEs. Nugget is much light then her friend. Too bad she couldn't be splash :p . Pablo has a light feathering on her legs, Nugget has clean feet.

Back
Top Bottom