My Pet Chicken

Hm, I suppose that that is a concern, then. I completely agree with the customer service- I've asked them so many questions without ever ordering.
yeah, hard to know the reason behind it. The two who died within a couple of days were disheartening. We almost lost a third but nursed it back to health with some TLC and nutri-drench. I don't know if it was quality of the birds, or if it was because the package was mishandled and they had internal damage.

They are the BEST with customer service. They have an email where you can email them pictures of just your chickens for chicken chatting! Every single chicken in my flock except 2 are directly from or directly related to My Pet Chicken chickens.
PSX_20210113_100802.jpg
PSX_20201201_180717.jpg
DSC_0872.JPG
DSC_0858.JPG

I ordered from them in 2020, with babies arriving in November. Two were DOA. Two died shortly after arrival. 4 have survived and are thriving. 50% survival rate...not awesome. I will say that the MPC customer service was very apologetic and did refund the deceased chicks with no questions asked, and the four surviving chickens are doing well. I might try for another hatchery for my spring chicks.
shipping bantams is hard. they are so tiny and fragile. i see you are NOT that far from them tho....anyway to hatch some eggs instead? i have gotten from eBay with great success....they aren't sexed anyway so.....

shipping bantams is hard. they are so tiny and fragile. i see you are NOT that far from them tho....anyway to hatch some eggs instead? i have gotten from eBay with great success....they aren't sexed anyway so.....
oh none of mine were bantams! I had 2 legbars, 2 orpingtons, 2 favaucanas and 2 olive eggers. The olive eggers were DOA, and we lost one orpington and one favaucana after delivery. And the sexing was important for us, we can't have roosters in our town :(

Back
Top Bottom