My Pet Chicken?

wow my pet chicken might have a good selection but 150 dollars to ship 10 female Easter Egger Bantam is kinda nuts dont u think?

Wow! I got 16. 8 Buff Orps., and 8 Australorps, sexed and inoculated. It was about 100 bucks for the lot. The shipping is what hurts the most. I paid $6.25 a piece, but I got the breed and sex I wanted, when I wanted, with thier shots. I could have went to TSC and paid about 2.50 a piece, but it wouldn't be the breed I wanted. Sex would have been a crapshot and no shots. Now that the initial investment is over, I will breed my own from here on out. Unless of course I want something different. Then Ill just look at MPC and order them.

They are VERY reliable, and the customer service is as good as it gets. From my first phone call, they treated me like a friend, and no question was treated as dumb (and I had some doozies)

In my experience I purchased 9 silkies from them, 3 buff, 3 white, and three partridge about like 5-7 yrs back. Unfortunately only one to my knowledge grew up to be a female that apparently knew how to croak! Haha but, other then that because they are sold straight run wasn't an issue with them. They had great costumer service answered all my questions and everything, the website was very well organized and easy to maneuver. The chicks arrived soon after ordering them in great condition each of them lived and grew up quite healthy raised by one my my fave broody silkies at the time. All in all 5/5 in general. Hope that helped!

Back
Top Bottom