My pet chicken

ButchGood

Songster
8 Years
Mar 14, 2012
Central Texas
I ordered 16 chicks from them 2 years ago. All came quickly and they all came healthy. They also have a great web site. I have no problem with them.

ButchGood

Songster
8 Years
Mar 14, 2012
Central Texas
If I am remembering correctly, they are not a hatchery but a broker. You will get your chicks from what ever hatchery can supply what you need. Still, I was happy with them

Last edited:

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Jan 23, 2013
Pocono Mtns
My Coop
My Coop
You are right, ButchGood, all of My Pet Chicken's products, including their chicks, are drop shipped from other companies. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, but I would rather deal with a hatchery directly.

Last edited:

PatQ

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 14, 2013
MA
I just received 7 chicks ordered from My Pet Chicken (hatched at Meyers). I ordered from MPC because I just like their internet interface much better - so easy to see what was available and make chick choices! I also changed my order several times and they happily did that without any extra charges and were kind and helpful too!
They hatched Monday - were 15 hours en route and arrived here at 11 am yesterday morning. Happy, healthy and full of life! - Running, chirping, flying, preening, eating, sleeping - and last night they started playing games. I brought in a big clump of dirt with dandelions and violets in it and they LOVED it. One will get a little something in it's mouth and run fast and they all run after her thinking she's got a bug or something - what a riot - We've have been totally entertained since they arrived :)
Completely happy with My Pet Chicken

Ketaped

Chirping
6 Years
May 8, 2013
MA
I got 5 chicks from My Pet Chicken delivered 4/30, 22 hours or so of travel for them. All the chicks were warm, clean and healthy and currently sitting in a 50 gallon bin behind me peeping up a storm. I found their website nice and easy to use, and their prices and shipping seemed to be cheaper than going directly through the hatcheries if you were getting a small order.

MANNA-PRO

Top Bottom