My poor Daisy was murdered :'( Re-candeled egg... FERTILE yeeessssssss

I am sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful bird. Good luck with hatching your new little feathered friend.
jumpy.gif

Thankyou everyone, well the time is near to re-candle.. I am so scared
fl.gif

I may do it tonight on day 17 instead of tomorrow day 18, then we can just but them straight into lockdown instead of worrying about boosting humidity up due to the loss of opening it to candle...

I will inform you all of the outcome.. and try get pics of daisy's egg
big_smile.png
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Well eggs in lockdown tonight... earlier I spotted daisy,s egg rocking..
big_smile.png
Candled before lockdown and movement in egg.. not much room for the little chick in the egg, seemed very very full, hopefully it will hatch without any problems
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Due to hatch on Wednesday.. and typical I have a appointment that day... but I am not complaining as its going to be an exciting day as I go for a 20 week scan and hope to find out if our baby is a prince or princess
big_smile.png

I will keep you all informed of any developments on the egg.. oh and tried to get some pics of candled egg but did not show up I will keep camera by bator and get a pic as egg gets a pip and hatches
wee.gif
exciting times
fl.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif

Oh my i am soo very sorry about daisy. She was absolutely beautiful. I am however 100% excited about the little egg. I hope it hatches well and grows up to be a lovely hen just like her mom. It was one last little gift from daisy to you, what a miracle. I will be following this thread very closely on the 11th. Though i might not be right next to the computer my eggs are also due to hatch wednesday. Soo exciting. As to the color i have no idea, but i bet it will be very beautiful. Sending pullet vibes and healthy hatching vibes to that little egg.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom