My poor Daisy was murdered :'( Re-candeled egg... FERTILE yeeessssssss

Quote:
That sounds like a good idea!
pop.gif

This makes me smile to see, so much. I had the rare opportunity to hatch an egg from my favorite hen (and fate have it) my favorite rooster, about 3 years ago. Both were so important to me that I begged for the egg to be healthy and fertile, as I wanted a generation of both of these special birds-I piece of them. The egg hatched and turned out to be a beautiful pullet.
smile.png
And I loved her to death. The next winter, the rooster died, which broke me, as it was so unexpected. And that summer, the hen also passed away-for reasons we'll never know. The offspring was the only living connection I had of both birds...she was a treasure.

And she just died this evening. Due to complications that I hoped would work themselves out, but did not, I had to make the hard choice to take the pain away. I couldn't watch her suffer.

I understand your desire to have your Daisy's chick, very much. I've felt it before. And it's so hard to believe it when it happens...it's love. Hope that this baby makes it...and treasure it if it does!

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!
fl.gif
I know the pain of losing a dear soulmate and wish you all the best in your egg-venture!!!! I subscribed so I can stay informed on the little one!!
jumpy.gif

Can't wait!!!!
droolin.gif

Quote:
I am so sorry for your loss.. It is awful when you lose a pet, especially if there is a special bond there....
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Quote:
pop.gif

A lingerie bag – I have read, works great to hatch a special chick in. I have tried dividers in my bator, and the gymnastic little chicks make it right over. So the next time I hatch, I am going to try the lingerie bag.​

Quote:
pop.gif

A lingerie bag – I have read, works great to hatch a special chick in. I have tried dividers in my bator, and the gymnastic little chicks make it right over. So the next time I hatch, I am going to try the lingerie bag.

Thats a good idea, I will have to see what I have got lying about
big_smile.png
thumbsup.gif
I am hoping to see them all hatch, but knowing my luck it will be when we are all asleep, then I would have to keep all the chicks I hatch beacause anyone of them could be daisys chick
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom