my poor georgies teeth

agnes_day

Songster
11 Years
Aug 29, 2008
oklahoma
well, my bunnies teeth became overgrown yet again, even with following the doctors advice and all of that. well, rather than face a 150 dollar vet bill to have him knocked out and the teeth trimmed, we spent 40 bucks on a dremel tool set and did it ourselves. he didnt even flinch. we had him lay on his back for the procedure and it took maybe 5 minutes for the top and 5 for the bottom. he is a very happy bunny now!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, hes got some really weird teeth...the other bunnies teeth are fine. i just cant believe how calm he was..we didnt even have to restrain him while taking the teeth down.

yeah we were nervous but we cant afford that much every month to do something that we can do here. poor bunny..i actually got him for free from the local shelter..they were going to put him to sleep because no one wanted him, including the jerk who dumped him there over the weekend. he has quickly became a very big favorite with all of us. i have to say though that he is the most expensive "free" pet ever!
lol.png

Quote:
Thank you. The girls have never laid another one like it and I have no clue which one laid it either.

thats cool I thought it was a photo shop job
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom