My Potbelly Is Pregnant. What do I do? -Babies are here! *Updated with Pics*

baby pigs can hurt each other with those sharp teeth, if they are not clipped. Also.. when competing for a nipple, they can nip mom too. We used to raise hogs here, and the first thing, those teeth were clipped with side cutters. Be careful you don't cut into their gums, just take the tips off.

My DH has that blue samsung phone. I just texted him that picture! What cute babies!

We got two piglets this summer... They were going to be named Boris and Annabelle. Then Annabelle bit me. Now they are Boris and Breakfast.

Yes, the pigs we bought are for meat. But if I had cute little mini's or potbellies they'd be for snuggling!

Yes, they are good at snuggling. Once in a while our other female pig will jump up on the bed and snuggle with you all night. She's sort of a "bed hog" though and has to be right up against you, if you move away from her, she will just scoot over next to you. And usually by morning she has the pillow
hmm.png

We got two piglets this summer... They were going to be named Boris and Annabelle. Then Annabelle bit me. Now they are Boris and Breakfast.
lau.gif
Boris & Breakfast - Love it!

I just ADORE the pictures of those babies. They are SO cute!

We have a pig here (not a pot belly.. just a pig!) she is 14 weeks old. My sister gave her to me for Christmas! lol (interesting present I tell you!)

Our plan is to get a boar so that we can have baby piglets too. After seeing those gorgeous pictures I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom